If you use LastPass Business, it now includes a complimentary LastPass Families account. This is a benefit added to your personal LastPass account that allows you to give LastPass to up to five (5) individuals closest to you – family, friends, anyone you care about – so they can use LastPass for free, and keep their online accounts and credentials safe.
Only LastPass Business users are eligible for this benefit.
How to sign up for Families:
- Log in to lastpass.com using the berkeley.edu email address associated with your Business account
- Click on "Account Benefits"
- Click on "Activate LastPass Families for Free"
- Enter the personal email address associated with your personal LastPass account
- Enter your Master Password -- if you do not have a personal LastPass account, you will be prompted to create one
- Log in to your personal account and you will see in the upper right corner your account now says, "Families"
How to add family members:
- Once you have added Families to your personal LastPass account, log in to lastpass.com using the personal email address associated with your Business account
- Click on "Manage Family" in the left-hand menu.
- Click "ADD FAMILY MEMBER"
- Enter your family member's email address and first and last name
- Select a role for them - Member or Manager (we recommend Member)
- Click "Invite"
- Have your family member check their email for access and instructions