Any servers hosting CASified applications must be configured (usually firewalls rules) to receive requests on ports 80 and 443 from the CAS servers, which have the following IP addresses behind auth.berkeley.edu:
- 220.127.116.11 (cas-p1.calnet.berkeley.edu)
- 18.104.22.168 (cas-p2.calnet.berkeley.edu)
- 22.214.171.124 (cas-p3.calnet.berkeley.edu)
- 126.96.36.199 (cas-p7.calnet.berkeley.edu)
For auth-test.b.e the back-end CAS servers are:
- 188.8.131.52 (cas-t1.calnet.berkeley.edu)
- 184.108.40.206 (cas-t2.calnet.berkeley.edu)
It is very important that your service can be reached by CAS. If your service or server blocks requests from the CAS servers, then your application will cause delayed logouts for all users of CAS. During this delay, the browser will be trying to contact the CAS logout page, and will give the impression that CAS is not responding.
Learn more from the CAS Logout and Single Logout (SLO) documentation page.