Developers are welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Please note: we have scheduled a load-testing window for ldap-test.berkeley.edu every day from 4 to 6 pm. Please be aware that during this testing window, ldap-test performance will be slower than normal. We do not anticipate any service downtime. If your application runs into error conditions during this window, we will appreciate if you can share the IP address of your LDAP client and the time of the issue with us so as to identify any bottlenecks.
Want to learn more about LDAP? Check out How LDAP is organized.
Resources for Developers
- OpenDJ Developer Notes
- Directory Schema OIDs
- Detecting Entry Changes
- Directory Attribute Schema
- LDAP Code Samples
- Applying for Directory Access
- Universal Test IDs
- LDAP Objectclasses used for People Entries
- LDAP SSL Public Key
- NDS SSL Public Key
- Authentication vs. Authorization
- Using LDAP for Authorization
- LDAP FAQ
- LDAP ACI sets and their attributes