Update - see it online!
If you couldn't attend CAS-a-Nova in person on Feb. 19, check it out online at https://youtu.be/jnKMIouBSWw.
Big things are happening on your friendly neighborhood login page and we want you to be a part of it. That’s why the entire CalNet team was in University Hall to help you configure your services to make the most of these amazing new features.
At CAS-a-Nova, attendees:
- Heard from special guest and dapper CISO Paul Rivers.
- Got help submitting CAS Service Definition requests.
- Asked questions about configuring CAS clients.
- Set up authorization using CalGroups and see how it all works in LDAP.
- Got some facetime with those mysterious CalNet folks behind the email tickets.
- Won fantastic prizes, ate delicious food and enjoyed engaging conversation.
All CalNet staff were on hand to answer questions and to mingle!
Schedule of Events
1:30pmMingle with CalNet staff, enjoy food and drinks
2:00pmWelcome by Jeremy Rosenberg, CalNet Manager
2:10pmKeynote by Paul Rivers, Chief Information Security Officer
2:30pmCAS Demo by Jeremy Rosenberg, CalNet Manager
3:00pmWorkshop stations and mingling (until 5pm)
4:30pmDoor Prize drawings