Before Enrolling Your YubiKey as a U2F Token
- You must already have enrolled at least one device—smartphone, tablet, basic cell phone or landline—in CalNet Account Manager.
- Note: These instructions assume you are adding your U2F token in the same enrollment session as above and are logged in to CalNet Account Manager
Add Another Device
After enrolling your first device, insert your U2F token into your computer's USB port.
- From My Settings and Devices in the 2-Step Device Control Panel, select Add another device. Note: You will be asked to log in to the panel itself using an existing 2-Step device. After you 2-Step to access the panel, you will be able to continue adding your U2F token.
- At What type of device are you adding? select Security Key and click Continue.
- A prompt will appear with instructions on what to do if you do not see the pop-up window. Click Continue.
- Insert your token, and when you see this prompt, tap it.
Congratulations! You have successfully enrolled your U2F token. When you log in with your CalNet ID, you will be prompted for a second-step verification. Insert your hardware token and tap it to log in.